• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don’t get charged more for paying with PayPal. Sellers absorb the fees in their price.

There isn’t a CC processor for grailed outside of PayPal if that’s what you’re asking.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@g transistor, sorry i didn't explain well. I am asking if grailed is treated like a basic retailer like say nordstrom when i buy w/paypal. Thus, it just comes through as a regular transaction to my credit card when i pay using a CC, its no longer a transfer where i have to pay some sort of a fee, does thats make sense?

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, it’s treated like a regular payment. The price that you buy and pay is the price that you’re charged (like if they accept your best offer of $500, you’re only charged $500). I’ve never paid more than that from any extra fees from buying.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Google Art Update: Apparently I can't use the face matching feature here in Texas thanks to state laws about biometrics. Thanks Alex Jones!
Huh? I used it inside state lines. (While eating a taco and drinking a Shiner)

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the deal with Maggie Howell ? No more shows ?

FW2017 color palette was perfect.

Right?

ae9c5b06725b679c9297b4d57d017e51--winter-fashion-men-fashion.jpg

portrait

1edcbd7847e1bbe4bb31ee095fbb2146.jpg

b9a191baabe742f6b45d771ad4023787.jpg

KIM_1325.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
doesn’t Margaret Howell hues show in Japan now?
Maybe I’m wrong but I thought she stopped doing the London shows.

Unrelated, but why are square toe shoes in general so ******* bad yet Lemaire’s square toe boots and loafers so good?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads