• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casatlantic would've been my go-to suggestion but I don't think they have chinos?

There's a recent thread about big pants on the CM side with some recs too
the casatlantic I linked to above are machine washable.
Oh, those Casatlantic Mogador chinos are exactly what I need. Thanks for the recommendation!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

the bay doesn't like this development either , i think they do a pretty good job of framing the issues out

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Somebody needs to tell the IRS about Grilled’s 9% fees. Ain’t nobody making money with these sales 🫠
13% total for The Bay or Bay + PayPal.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score

the bay doesn't like this development either , i think they do a pretty good job of framing the issues out
I wouldn't normally sign with the lobbying efforts of a corporation, but in this case we share the same interests - I want to be able to resell and I don't want them (or any platform) haphazardly handling advanced PII just to catch up with some regulation they are not interested in administering.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm liking these:

They also threw up another Kenmare in guncheck (looks ok):

They also have some LL Bean-style chamois workshirts. And they have a restock (only in Regular) for the alpaca geo sport coat.
My favorite part of this collection is the chair in image #2.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have recs for sweatshirts that are shorter in length?

Looking for pit to pit around 22in +/- 1 in and back length ~24 or a touch shorter

Feel like most of the Japanese brands are on the longer side. Warehouse 404 may work but was hoping to source other recs.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone heave recommendations for suede trucker jacket? I am thinking I want a type III fit. Probably bit of a modern detail like unlined and longer in the body, as opposed to Japanese 30lb workware. So far what I've seen and liked is Valstar (nice that it's unlined as it fits my sot of comfortable use case) and mainline Polo.

edit: ah, yall talked about this about a year ago I see now. If anyone went with something they liked, please chime in :)

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Anyone heave recommendations for suede trucker jacket? I am thinking I want a type III fit. Probably bit of a modern detail like unlined and longer in the body, as opposed to Japanese 30lb workware. So far what I've seen and liked is Valstar (nice that it's unlined as it fits my sot of comfortable use case) and mainline Polo.

edit: ah, yall talked about this about a year ago I see now. If anyone went with something they liked, please chime in :)
It's a tough find, in my experience. Todd Snyder's is unlined.

If you scour eBay and Etsy you may find a vintage Levi's or Polo that works for you.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
munnaseo