• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some guys, like @Parker and also @RegisDB9 , look great in loafers. But that's not the majority of guys, imo. Sorta like white jeans in that way. I have no idea how people can sit down in white jeans and end the day not looking like they siled themselves.
White jeans and loafers is easy when you work from home and don’t have outside dirt or men on the internet throwing shade all day 😂

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White jeans and loafers is easy when you work from home and don’t have outside dirt or men on the internet throwing shade all day 😂
I was in white trousers and loafers at Angkor Wat in my last big trip before working in a robe for the 29 months of The Year of COVID. I even sat on a rock to drink a coffee flavored Coke, as being a white dude, my squat skills are non existent.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
This Bob guy's taking over my phone again.

View attachment 1793458
lol. I'll tag @admin here, but seriously, if you want a faster response, post stuff like this in the technical issues thread in Classic Menswear, which is monitored by our ad providers as well as @admin. I do strategy level stuff, but I don't have the tools on hand track down specific issues like this rogue ad.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
lol. I'll tag @admin here, but seriously, if you want a faster response, post stuff like this in the technical issues thread in Classic Menswear, which is monitored by our ad providers as well as @admin. I do strategy level stuff, but I don't have the tools on hand track down specific issues like this rogue ad.
I just wanted to ***** about Bob.

cb200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20 years late? Pretty sure fashion cycles are 15 years. You might just be a bit early.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharleneJHarvey