• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a green leather wallet from Il Bisonte. I like it partly because it's unlined, and when I've had high end wallets in the past with lining, that's often been the failure point.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I just pick up a new and nice wallet in Morocco when my old one wears out. I had an Hermès one in the past and it just broke down like anything else, honestly don't care about brands in that area anymore and mine is cooler.

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good colorful wallets, slim, with card holders and room for bills? sub 300

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good colorful wallets, slim, with card holders and room for bills? sub 300

I can't remember how long I have had this wallet. It's slim but you trade off not having a lot of slots. I don't mind though especially since now I can use my phone to pay for most things.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dont want to blow up my spot, but I can't speak highly enough of lilleatherstudio on insta. It's a very small one person operation so be cool you sf loonies. Had a "replica" of a replica wallet Margiela wallet from 99 remade, still use it every day. She's very game for fun custom stuff, I had one of those Margiela for hermes leather keyholder necklaces done for my mom. @troika and a few other folks on here have used her. But if you're looking for something very specific you can get something you'll never find on a shelf.
Screenshot_20220128_134453_com.instagram.android_edit_1592372954098166.jpg

Screenshot_20220128_134503_com.instagram.android_edit_1592354982802336.jpg

slimster

Reaction score
I just have a cardholder since we hardly ever use cash here but I always miss a wallet when abroad (especially in Barcelona for some reason).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads