• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
why is it so hard to find a form fitting LS tee/thermal that works with dark wear but is also not as long as a dress
Real McCoy's and Black Sign.

although the latter is not waffle knit.

MythReindeer

Reaction score
Yeah, I cannot put into words how awful UPS is as a Canadian, and every god damn American brand and store use them. On the other hand Canada Post fucking rules.
I get irritated by UPS and I’m in the States. The US Postal Service has had a rough go of it, but I just want to support a service that’s for everyone and that employs people in union jobs.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Real McCoy's and Black Sign.

although the latter is not waffle knit.
Thank you

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why is it so hard to find a form fitting LS tee/thermal that works with dark wear but is also not as long as a dress
If you’re particular about fit and quality of product, don’t shy away from Todd Shelton. You can dial in the fit really quickly and then it’s easy to order exactly what you want on demand.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm the reason Frans Boone just started including the waistband in the front and back rise measurements. So, you're welcome.
Dumbest decision ever. Why use a tool that allows comparisons between stores and then NOT use the standardized way to measure garments, therefore rendering those comparisons impossible, or worse: misleading.

Major facepalm

B86130DE-9B9C-4F81-8198-D5CC5DC3A7AB.png

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Dumbest decision ever. Why use a tool that allows comparisons between stores and then NOT use the standardized way to measure garments, therefore rendering those comparisons impossible, or worse: misleading.

Major facepalm

View attachment 1693276
I realize this is perhaps a limited perspective, but I have always known rise to include the waistband, but have noted the exception at some stores. For me that measurement is useless if not including the waistband, as there is not a universal measurement of waistbands that I'm aware of.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.