• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
we usually use this thread to talk gear as well as training, etc.

I haven’t put on my glasses yet today and read that as “We usually use this thread to talk tear gas as well as training, etc.”

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friends don’t l

but wouldn’t that be an interesting thread on a style forum
"looking for a nice veg tanned leather bag to carry my anti-riot gear, any recs?"

"considering a new boot project for the post apocalypse, viberg or white's seem to have the best options..."

"pics below of my bespoke kevlar shirt from charvet"

MythReindeer

Reaction score
These rule and I love mine enough to constantly pay the ridiculous shipping costs to Canada.
They’re great! I even rolled the dice with a practice jersey and got one I like.

Barbarian brand makes their rugbies in Canada. Have you ever had one of those? I’ve never handled one.

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
They’re great! I even rolled the dice with a practice jersey and got one I like.

Barbarian brand makes their rugbies in Canada. Have you ever had one of those? I’ve never handled one.
I haven't. Columbiaknit is relatively nearby (if across a border), so I feel like the pull of regionalism over that of nationalism.

dench127

Reaction score

I have 3 Barbarian rugbies, all fairly old (thrifted/ebay). It's a pretty thick/rougher cotton. Good full fit in the body. Wish the neck opening was a bit larger. No real complaints tho, especially for the price I paid.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.