• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m just trying to figure out how I can prove to this person that I’m not trying to scam them
Afraid you can't, anything short of cash in hand can and will sound scammy to them. Also, if the ending price is maybe lower than expected as you said I'd say there's even less incentive to risk it for them.

If it's not available elsewhere, I'd let it go. Wait for them to relist and ask a friend with feedback or use a proxy to bid again

Symphony

Reaction score
Is the item not cross-posted to someplace that you have reviews? Groiled or wtv
I messaged him from my eBay main with 50+ positive feedback. I just don’t use that account anymore cus that email is deleted and I made the new one.

Symphony

Reaction score
Afraid you can't, anything short of cash in hand can and will sound scammy to them. Also, if the ending price is maybe lower than expected as you said I'd say there's even less incentive to risk it for them.

If it's not available elsewhere, I'd let it go. Wait for them to relist and ask a friend with feedback or use a proxy to bid again
ugh the harsh reality

he’s still getting shit feedback but finding these in my size has taken forever smh

Symphony

Reaction score
You can change the email on your ebay account, just call support. You really shouldn't make a second one just because of that.

You can also bid from your main one and figure out the email issue later.
It’s an email I didn’t wanna use anymore as well (spam etc), but also fair.

hopefully we can somehow come to an understanding cuz I really want these 😭

Symphony

Reaction score
Welp he refunded me then blocked me.

hope he burns in hell smh

edit: If anyone has visvim virgils in camel size 11-12 lmk

edit 2: or anything similar lol

Last edited:

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there some secret for getting ahold of Rave Fabricare? I've reached out to them four times in the past three months inquiring whether they can handle a certain job, and I cannot get any reply from them at all. So strange considering how well reviewed they are

happyriverz

Reaction score
Is there some secret for getting ahold of Rave Fabricare? I've reached out to them four times in the past three months inquiring whether they can handle a certain job, and I cannot get any reply from them at all. So strange considering how well reviewed they are
they are very responsive when you call -- more so than the standard contact form on their website

cb200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That reminds me... anyone read Charlie Porter's book "What artists wear" yet? Wondering if it should go into my stack of paper that I'll read one day when I'm not scrolling for dopamine hits.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.