• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

XWT

Reaction score
It’s cool but yours has the Lee 101J cut and is much cooler.

XWT

Reaction score
I already have found my grail suede trucker but someone certainly could use either that one you linked or the next.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
I think I remember someone wanting a PRL trucker. This isn’t mine, but I saw this on the ‘bay

That was me! I ended up securing a Levi's suede trucker.

Thanks, G.

This thread can really use a Kpop GIF right now. Please.
CEB16AF2-3CF9-41E3-A338-07F18D600BE0.gif

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
appreciate this! i really dig those white suede being released this week. though @willy cheesesteak told me he went down a full size from brannock so now i am unsure again haha. the store credit thing scares me especially with all the hype and me being a pretty standard size so the risk of something selling out before i can replace. i may just have to bit the bullet and visit the KITH store to try these on in person.
following up on this, I got the white suedes and for me, the full size down was the right call. but totally agree for a “casual loafer” I would have liked something other than a double leather sole for more instant comfort. But they’re pretty solid for the price and I definitely like them.

49C95705-56BF-4079-9608-13AA3186D0B6.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.