• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

rokor

Reaction score
Literally the worst thing that they as a team could have put out short of adding pony hair. Maybe the toes aren't as exaggerated in person but I've seen lot of photos of these and they don't sit right with me.

rokor

Reaction score
I just don't see the punk influence at all. Did they go as far as leaving it as a Converse collab for that one?

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My best sneaker cops lately have been ALD NBs and Lemaire high tops.

Highly recommend the Lemaire. Perfect blend of kinda chunky and boxy, and also slim around the top. They're on sale at their website too. Size tts for sneakers (I'm usually an 11 in sneakers and went with 44).

M201FO261LF458000_4_1200x.jpg

M201FO261LF458000_1_1200x.jpg

jaaz16

Reaction score
Speaking of the NB x ALD, anyone going for the high tops reservation tomorrow?

happyriverz

Reaction score
The RO converse are fine -- nothing to write home about, but not like Triple-S level ugly either. They just added a square toe and extended the tongue like Geobaskets.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just looked up the Rick collab. These look like they're part of the Fry's Electronics collection.

View attachment 1645888
These look like the first sneakers ever made.

View attachment 1645887
I got a solicitation from Converse for them, too. I was trying to think of useful things to do with the toebox... Maybe scraping dogshit off the sidewalk?
those RO converse are for teenagers, please leave some for the teens
I wanted to try and see them in person, dont know where I'd be able to find them in the city so I was up for a Nike drop anyways and clicked away... I agree compared to ramones these are odd looking but also very true to what RO does

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.