• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

pasadena man

Reaction score
These kind of arcane obsessions are one of the best things about SyFo. Although always sad when the jokesters and trolls quickly pile in and hijack the threak from the genuine fetishists.
I thought SF was all about, by, and for, genuine fetishists.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dana Lee is having an archive sale. The items are very limited, but there is a button to request a remake of indivual styles for them to get feedback on what should be produced in the future. Pretty exciting, I would love to see a return of the waffle leisure jacket

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Went to a club for the first time in many years. Found it interesting that they had a sign for some dress code but when I walked in I saw everyone dressed nice but it was more of a street wear look with sneakers mostly. Back in 2000s or even early 2010s you wouldn’t get into most clubs in sneakers now it became a norm. I am digging it personally because it opens up another avenue for using my wardrobe.

Fwiw I wore a scalloped hem w+h shirt, LUC blazer, RO pants and sneakers.

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
Went to a club for the first time in many years. Found it interesting that they had a sign for some dress code but when I walked in I saw everyone dressed nice but it was more of a street wear look with sneakers mostly. Back in 2000s or even early 2010s you wouldn’t get into most clubs in sneakers now it became a norm. I am digging it personally because it opens up another avenue for using my wardrobe.

Fwiw I wore a scalloped hem w+h shirt, LUC blazer, RO pants and sneakers.
Where do you live where clubs have dress codes? 😮

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.