• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drake's archive sale prices looking like any other store on drop day. No wonder full size runs of everything still in stock.

Symphony

Reaction score
I don’t see Aime as preppy at all tbh - particularly if you’re saying polo isnt.
allow me to clarify: I meant like a more modern styling of white crêpe looks like nowadays. Polo would definitely fit in this category, but probably not all of their items if that makes any sense.

when I think of polo, I think of it styled like rowing blazers.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
NYC is pressed for parking space.

This is how much space one has to leave open to conform to NYC parking law.

7ECCEBB0-45AE-4C5C-8334-97ECF3528897.jpeg

I wonder if there is a correlation. 🤔

YoungM

Reaction score
For the fire hydrant. God protect the fire hydrants!

I got my sixth parking ticket in less than two months today so I'm salty a f.
Or, and I'm just spitballing here, you could not be a colossal piece of shit and drive your own personal car in the most transit-rich city in the entire country?

Just an idea!

(also it's unimaginably baby-brained to think that adding parking supply would make parking easier)

danneskjold

Reaction score
Or, and I'm just spitballing here, you could not be a colossal piece of shit and drive your own personal car in the most transit-rich city in the entire country?

Just an idea!

(also it's unimaginably baby-brained to think that adding parking supply would make parking easier)
While I agree with the underlying sentiment around transportation, I wonder what your goal is here with your tone and personal attacks?

YoungM

Reaction score
While I agree with the underlying sentiment around transportation, I wonder what your goal is here with your tone and personal attacks?
It's probably not productive, but drivers have absolutely jokerfied me. You can't walk five minutes in NYC without seeing a car sitting in a crosswalk.

WC seems like a generally nice guy, but "Ahh, why do we have to give fire hydrants space - i want to park my car 😭😤😭" is, I think, an indefensible bit of whining. Too many pedestrians die every year.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
What’s the baller version of Rivieras? Or a similar casual slip on/mocc hybrid thing like this? I’m trying to make the wife happy since too many boots makes Regis a dull boy

1621694702689.jpeg

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Loro Piana summer walk?
Thanks for the rec. I’m looking for something with a slimmer profile. Looked everywhere..Lanvin, Louboutin, Bottega, Tom
Ford, Gucci, Purple Label...no luck

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.