• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perfect! 😗👌
Thanks!
I gave up wearing cuffs on most of my jeans so I gave raw hems to most of my old RRL pairs, too since those are all like 34-36” inseams (just posted the 501s since that’s what you asked for specifically). I prefer a cut raw hem to stacks, I think it’s really easy to wear and you can just trim the fringe every once in a while to clean it up.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the inspiration! If anyone else has some good pics of raw hems, please post.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

cb200

Reaction score
I've watched 1 too many Brazilian Funk videos to think I could pull off a look with Oakley frames other than frog skins.
MCDEDE.jpeg

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you with kids old enough to be aware that their dad is into clothes - do your kids think you look cool or super lame?

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you with kids old enough to be aware that their dad is into clothes - do your kids think you look cool or super lame?
My son is 11, which means he might not be old enough to be embarrassed by me yet, but so far he's never said anything. Then again, we live between an island in Ontario and Tokyo, so who knows what's normal in that context? He steals T-shirts off me too, so I guess he likes them enough!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Mine cannot separate how I dress from their dad's job yet. There's a lot of stuff I wear that they like but in their mind, it's because I work "in fashion", so they don't think of that in the context of how they dress (if that makes any sense).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.