• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There’s a thread with “athleisure” or some such in the title.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t know if anyone cares about the brand Basic Rights, I have a couple of their high waisted trousers which I like a lot but their new spring lookbook has some nice full break pant leg inspo I am digging
View attachment 1593009View attachment 1593010View attachment 1593011View attachment 1593012
That’s funny, I am kind of obsessed with their reproduction of a leather Bowie wore in his Heroes video that they made with Aero. Tried to see if Aero would make it again but the rep said they were launching a new Ruskin label sometime next year and it would be part of that.
I like the Basic Rights stuff you posted as well.
6B532C8A-0AD1-4817-8AC8-FE0021957542.png

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really love that jacket as well and tried hard to find one. I got a cheapie Allsaints jacket as a substitute which is honestly made well with nice leather but it has epaulettes on the shoulders that I thought I could ignore/live with and I just can’t so I never wear it. Would be excited to see the new version from Aero

Bromley

Reaction score
Please tell me this is a very well-done Photoshop.

Either way, damn you -- I will never get the image of Johnny Cash looking to turn a trick out of from my brain.
They're real. I think they're actually waders, but custom made to also be cowboy boots? And for some reason he did a serious photoshoot in them.
Cash boots 2.jpeg

Cash boots 3.jpeg

It's worth remembering that he was on drugs extremely and often.

Cash high.jpeg

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.