• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@upsett1_spaghett1 it all depends on which you get, the cut of course and how you wear them.

for me everything now is slim tapered for boots or sneakers to pop. I like the way things look and that’s how I wear them see below. SF will of course get nit picky but as always I wear shit for me.

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
@upsett1_spaghett1 it all depends on which you get, the cut of course and how you wear them.

for me everything now is slim tapered for boots or sneakers to pop. I like the way things look and that’s how I wear them see below. SF will of course get nit picky but as always I wear shit for me.

I like this fit. Not to be nitpick but FWIW I might try some military blousing straps with those pants and see what the effect looks like in future outfits if you're going for that tucked in look

I should clarify that my issue with cargo pants isn't that I don't think it can look good on me, it's just that I find myself endlessly playing with the cargo pockets and getting too fidgety in public, then freaking out wondering if people notice me playing with flaps on my legs.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like this fit. Not to be nitpick but FWIW I might try some military blousing straps with those pants and see what the effect looks like in future outfits if you're going for that tucked in look

I should clarify that my issue with cargo pants isn't that I don't think it can look good on me, it's just that I find myself endlessly playing with the cargo pockets and getting too fidgety in public, then freaking out wondering if people notice me playing with flaps on my legs.
thanks man...

Also separate issue is when I go in jeans I lack the extra pockets so Idk where to put knife, sanitizer, mask. Luckily the car uses Bluetooth now so I don’t need car keys, I just leave house keys in car.

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
thanks man...

Also separate issue is when I go in jeans I lack the extra pockets so Idk where to put knife, sanitizer, mask. Luckily the car uses Bluetooth now so I don’t need car keys, I just leave house keys in car.
2020 really upped the challenge for EDC if you don't want to bring a bag everywhere you go

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shirt is claimed! Sorry, first come first serve

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2020 really upped the challenge for EDC if you don't want to bring a bag everywhere you go
I guess I can bring a Rick Owens tote but aside from shopping for groceries I am not a tote guy. Wallet/phone usually covered me, knife was an add cuz I kinda dig having one on me. Sanitizer and mask might stay in future.

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
I guess I can bring a Rick Owens tote but aside from shopping for groceries I am not a tote guy. Wallet/phone usually covered me, knife was an add cuz I kinda dig having one on me. Sanitizer and mask might stay in future.
I love a briefcase when I travel, but agreed. I think the sanitizer and mask thing may just end up being a permanent part of life for a few years tbh

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love a briefcase when I travel, but agreed. I think the sanitizer and mask thing may just end up being a permanent part of life for a few years tbh
I really want the mask from the winter soldier mask from cap america as my permanent staple but i think it may be a bit much.

re pants though, when i need to go somewhere with the kids the cargo pants are ace for extra masks and kids stuff.

i think this dude got the cargo pant look on point,

also by any chance anyone know what pants those are, seems like LEB

DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR

Reaction score
The Theory store was pretty cool. First one I been in.

IMG_20210411_171331.jpg

Would like my next pair of bottoms to be Valentino's for sure
IMG_20210411_170022.jpg

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
I really want the mask from the winter soldier mask from cap america as my permanent staple but i think it may be a bit much.
If it comes with the vibranium arm I'm down.
RE: the fit pic, I have no idea what the pants are but I like the look. Not my personal style but I could see myself trying to get into Berghein in this

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If it comes with the vibranium arm I'm down.
RE: the fit pic, I have no idea what the pants are but I like the look. Not my personal style but I could see myself trying to get into Berghein in this
shit i'll give up an arm for that.

his look is really good, definitely edgier than i like to get but i appreciate it.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Omnichannel strategy FTW @LA Guy

6C55E38F-2049-4B88-B57F-941BC2194270.jpeg

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who makes nice camp collar shirts this year? I am looking for pretty modern prints and don't mind them being busy or loud. I like this forum favourite from Sun Surf, as an example. But I am also fond of colourful florals.

View attachment 1588750
Have you looked at Blue Blue Japan? (Apologies if it's been mentioned and I missed it.) They make camp collar shirts with indigo, like the one below:

Blue.jpg

- this is the Sakura-fubuki (cherry blossom snowstorm). It also came with pink petals.

Photo from the before times, so not current season.

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
Any recs for Breton style shirts with a crew neck? Got a pull up bar for the pandemic and now my boat necks sit funny.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.