• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience receiving a package shipped to the USA via BPost Belgium?

Wonder how reliable and if it gets turned over to any of the US carriers once its enters the USA (final mile delivery)?

Also, were you tagged for duties (assuming over the threshold)? Thanks in advance.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wore plaster GATs today while running errands. Saw someone wearing CP achilles (occasional) and someone else wearing the classic GATs (pretty uncommon). Sometimes I forget how uncommon these things are outside of Stylefarm.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
If I were still wearing super-skinny jeans - and didn't also have SLP and Celine chelseas - I'd go for those. I'm still tempted. I'm just not sure they'll mesh with somewhat-looser pants.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of (nice, wearable) clothes. I keep telling myself I don't. I really need to wear my shit more.
You need to stay true to your username. Authenticity matters.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You do realize that asking for a custom title is sorta like asking your friends to call you by a cool nickname, like "Dragon" or "Snake", right? What happens is what happens to Steven Segal in real life, as opposed to in his movie life.
Dibs on "Dragon"...

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I were still wearing super-skinny jeans - and didn't also have SLP and Celine chelseas - I'd go for those. I'm still tempted. I'm just not sure they'll mesh with somewhat-looser pants.
Disagree, I think they will go nicely with looser fits

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%