• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Mild flex. Found these new s21m in “very dark brown waxed suede” on the bay for a reasonable price. These are a bit more structured than guidi. I think they can work outside an artisanal context. Anyone know what the leather is on these? Ill find out soon but just curious. Went tts, hopefully they pan out.
Leather looks like waxed flesh?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Those look like the destroyed horse

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think the Guidis will look out of place with workwear repro fits.

The Vibergs are a better choice. I have worn dainite for many years and have encountered no problems with the soles.
This

Mild flex. Found these new s21m in “very dark brown waxed suede” on the bay for a reasonable price. These are a bit more structured than guidi. I think they can work outside an artisanal context. Anyone know what the leather is on these? Ill find out soon but just curious. Went tts, hopefully they pan out.
View attachment 1565442
destroyed horse bud, side zip version on left here

Luellwitz

Reaction score
Is there a dedicated workwear/Americana thread? We have RRL and Japanese repo, but I can't find a workwear thread for all of the other brands.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there a dedicated workwear/Americana thread? We have RRL and Japanese repo, but I can't find a workwear thread for all of the other brands.
not a dedicated thread, SF mostly has things by item category ie leather jackets or the designer ie rick owens

i guess someone could start a workwear thread, would be cool

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
I'd be about a workwear thread if it's more like cool weird stuff instead of late 2000's low rise, tapered burlap sack jeans with a flannel and iron rangers. Then, I'd probably never visit that thread.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy