• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been watching Flowbee videos after it was revealed that George Clooney uses one. And I have to say .... all the videos ... look ... kind of good? Like, they definitely don't look bad. YouTube is full of what seems to be legit user reviews. And this guy, for example, actually looks kind of good in his Flowbee cut?

Is the Flowbee actually good?

Bookmarked

d4nimal

Reaction score
I've been watching Flowbee videos after it was revealed that George Clooney uses one. And I have to say .... all the videos ... look ... kind of good? Like, they definitely don't look bad. YouTube is full of what seems to be legit user reviews. And this guy, for example, actually looks kind of good in his Flowbee cut?

Would be pretty sweet to kick off 2021 with a Die, Workwear review of the Flowbee - grand reveal of Derek on video holding a vacuum cleaner to his head.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I used to get a haircut every other week but stopped when #WFH began. After about 6 weeks my wife was complaining about my long hair and I jokingly said I was going to get a Flowbee and we started watching video reviews and I was surprised at how well a lot of the hair cuts turned out. It just looked like it took a bit of time to get the hang of it. FWIW though, I never bothered getting a Flowbee. I'm embracing the longer hair!
I was walking through our downtown early one morning last week and there was a kids clothing store that had a very similar Babar sweater up in the window, except for a child. I thought, "Damn! If only that were available in adult sizes!"

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yo, I feel vinticated now. I would notice that Clooney's hair looked like shit when seeing him in movies, that it was never finished by the ears and back of the neck. Like a child who's hair is still growing out. Now I see why.

cb200

Reaction score
Is there some story or... anything behind adding a children character on the jacket there?

cb200

Reaction score
In this the wokest of years popping a character of an orphaned African who's rescued by rich European white lady and taught the ways of the city and then chosen to lead his homeland as a dictator backed by the military seems like might be worth taking a bit of a longer deeper look. History is complicated and messy stories that were told in 1930s might need some context...

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Got dayum any of you watching the Mandalorian? After the steaming pile of fecal matter that was the sequel trilogy, Happy from Iron Man is making some quality content....and yes my newborn was baby yoda for Halloween

d4nimal

Reaction score
Got dayum any of you watching the Mandalorian? After the steaming pile of fecal matter that was the sequel trilogy, Happy from Iron Man is making some quality content....and yes my newborn was baby yoda for Halloween
Yo does your baby sound exactly like Baby Yoda too?!

How do I get someone to train him in the ways of the Force? Craigslist prob

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Yo does your baby sound exactly like Baby Yoda too?!

How do I get someone to train him in the ways of the Force? Craigslist prob
Yes and he is def strong with the dark side cause I and his mother do his biding. We’ve pretty much been enslaved, didn’t even need to flips with lightsabers either

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
In this the wokest of years popping a charter of an orphaned African who's rescued by rich European white lady and taught the ways of the city and then chosen to lead his homeland as a dictator backed by the military seems like might be worth taking a bit of a longer deeper look. History is complicated and messy stories that were told in 1930s might need some context...
This is a good point and gives something to think on.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.