• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know good places to buy Caruso? The cool shit and not just the suiting?
There’s a few things I really want and their CS is just non-responsive. I’ve sent multiple emails to them and they showroom but I can’t find any of the pieces I want in stockists that I can find either.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know good places to buy Caruso? The cool shit and not just the suiting?
There’s a few things I really want and their CS is just non-responsive. I’ve sent multiple emails to them and they showroom but I can’t find any of the pieces I want in stockists that I can find either.
Not sure what you're looking for exactly but Frans Boone carries a few things, including a colab coat with Camoshita.

true.to.size

Reaction score
Artage in Seoul carries some of their non-tailoring items (under the name CRSO). It looks like they have some very similar items, though all in different fabrics/colorways.

I have an older iteration of the Zero coat (another Camoshita collaboration) that is great.

Apparently Artage was the first store in Korea to begin carrying Caruso, and there was already a Korean clothing brand of the cheap, sold-at-subway-stations variety called Caruso. So Artage asked them to change the label to CRSO to avoid confusion in the Korean market haha.

Edit: forgot to mention that there website isn't set up for international orders but if you get in touch with them they will ship internationally.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve checked Artage too but they also don’t carry my size in anything. I’m hoping this is all later deliveries, since most of what’s in stock is still the pre collection and all of the things I want are FW20. But if they would just reply and let me know something like that it would be helpful.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's