• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had the Husbands side zips on my short list for a while.. The heel is pretty dramatic, but all the other details are conventional enough to reign the whole thing in.

I believe @steveoffice picked up a pair. Thoughts on them Mr Office?

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a suit?
I got mine last week, trousers need to be shortened and I might take the waist in a touch but it's really nice.
(sorry about the dirty mirror)

Due to some weird regional pricing differences I was able to buy it for really cheap compared to people in the US, so I'm proxying the same model for @steveoffice and @mmmargeologist and they can probably provide more input sometime next month when they get theirs.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had the Husbands side zips on my short list for a while.. The heel is pretty dramatic, but all the other details are conventional enough to reign the whole thing in.

I believe @steveoffice picked up a pair. Thoughts on them Mr Office?
I love em. Quality is better than mmm side zips. Other than the heel, the sole is thinner and the shape is pointer, which make them less versatile imo. I either wear them with dress pants or skinny jeans.

We should just make a husbands thread at this point (surprised that jmm doesn’t have one either)

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I love em. Quality is better than mmm side zips.
Speaking of side-zips, I recently came across these. The shape and construction seem nice, although I've never handled them. Maybe another source for side-zips if people are interested

gorge2019-01-20-1553-2_2400x.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.