• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
E. Tautz is one of those brands I’ve always loved but probably will never wear.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
I'm not even sure what's in the collection and what's not because half of the items in the images are from past seasons.

Dunno if I like it, but I appreciate Patrick Grant's eye, personality and philosophy for what it's worth.

Maxwellll

Reaction score
I'm not even sure what's in the collection and what's not because half of the items in the images are from past seasons.

Dunno if I like it, but I appreciate Patrick Grant's eye, personality and philosophy for what it's worth.

Dont think they are past season items but the same garments done in new fabric/colours.

E.Tautz been struggling lately it seems so likely havent had the time or means to create a full new collection.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who’s making a nice Oxford popover, or any fabric/print really?

Wish the sleeves on Kamakura shirts weren’t so ridiculously short, they’re pretty perfect otherwise.

gitman vintage's online mto?

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is Dave Chappelle wearing Rick Owens in his new special?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks like it and he’s been wearing a lot of Rick for the last decade, so Probably.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a Black-owned menswear business receive an economic windfall in the last few weeks as a result of the "Support Black Businesses" campaign?

Last week, someone on Twitter tweeted out a thread about Black-owned candle companies. The thread went viral and got something like 600k likes. I bought candles from two companies on the list, and then another company I found through Googling. Two of the companies on that list have sent out emails about how the thread has transformed thier business (they are totally overwhelmed with orders). The third, while not on that list, has also been cleaned out by shoppers

Candles are pretty cheap, so I imagine this sort of thing isn't happening as much in menswear. But wondering if anyone has seen something close.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a Black-owned menswear business receive an economic windfall in the last few weeks as a result of the "Support Black Businesses" campaign?

Last week, someone on Twitter tweeted out a thread about Black-owned candle companies. The thread went viral and got something like 600k likes. I bought candles from two companies on the list, and then another company I found through Googling. Two of the companies on that list have sent out emails about how the thread has transformed thier business (they are totally overwhelmed with orders). The third, while not on that list, has also been cleaned out by shoppers

Candles are pretty cheap, so I imagine this sort of thing isn't happening as much in menswear. But wondering if anyone has seen something close.
I'm not sure about menswear, but I've never talked to as many corporate clients in a two week span.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that Ouigi from Bk Circus was saying on IG that their orders spiked

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Sandals in the City: still gross.

And, also: Bob Weir is nuts. Their studio work was generally better than they were live.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that Ouigi from Bk Circus was saying on IG that their orders spiked
Ouigi is definitely seeing growth from being placed on all these lists (GQ, Esquire, etc.)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would assume Niyi is as well from Post-Imperial.
I hope so. But he didn’t have that much stock to sell on his site.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads