• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I taught there this past semester. They've been trying to get me to switch over there, but I wonder if the virus situation will stop that. Btw, a friend recently sent me this article mentioning Gavin Newsom and SCU. He talked about it in a press conference today too.
I used to I work for a place headquartered on Great America Parkway and we had a huge SCU cohort. I had an impression that they get a lot of 1st gen students who want to work hard, and I’ve encouraged hiring managers to look for SCU alumni.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

javy

Reaction score

emptym

Reaction score
The craftsmanship that goes into Rocksteads is very impressive, the usual Japanese level of obsessive detail orientation. Personally, I love this knife, owned by the guy I mentioned with the site everydaycommentary.com
Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 8.38.23 PM.png

Other beautiful Sawby knives here: https://sawbycustomknives.com

Last edited:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
The craftsmanship that goes into Rocksteads is very impressive, the usual Japanese level of obsessive detail orientation.
The blade is incredible - balanced and razor sharp. I'm actually afraid of it a bit, it's so crazy sharp with high hardness.

Aside from the carved handle model that I posted, they have a stingray inlaid version where the natural pebbling of the stingray acts as a grip.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.