• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just found out this exists - in Pittsburgh...

Troika's been my handle/tag since high school. Kinda wanna pick up a deck even though I haven't skated in 8+ years.

http://troikaskate.com/

nunred_2048x2048.png

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Mr. Moo @Coldsnap have y'all tried lady white co.? i got one of their tees last month in a greenish tan color and it's dope; firm, substantial (not too substantial) fabric that, since its pretty unstretchy in the day-to-day, probably won't stretch out weirdly over time. with that said, yeah, for white tees i just buy uniqlo cuz i expect white tees to be basically disposable. you might size up one from your usual tee size for lady white.

Maxwellll

Reaction score
Occasionally you come across a few brands that have clearly been to the same suppliers (although they chose different buttons)...

CMMN SWDN 'Dusty' Camp Collar shirt...

CS_SH_DUSTY_V-STRIPE_2065_1400x.jpg

1020285_mrp_cu_xl.jpg

Kestin Hare 'Crammond' shirt...

Crammond_1.jpg
kestin-hare-mustard-natural-crammond-shirt-p33868-211518_image.jpg

The Kestin Hare is £85 cheaper.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Or shorts?

I really don’t get PJs.. just get nice sheets!

i say naked, but i still wear my boxers ._.; seriously better to have nice sheets than to wear pajamas

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Occasionally you come across a few brands that have clearly been to the same suppliers (although they chose different buttons)...

CMMN SWDN 'Dusty' Camp Collar shirt...

CS_SH_DUSTY_V-STRIPE_2065_1400x.jpg

1020285_mrp_cu_xl.jpg

Kestin Hare 'Crammond' shirt...

Crammond_1.jpg
kestin-hare-mustard-natural-crammond-shirt-p33868-211518_image.jpg

The Kestin Hare is £85 cheaper.
I saw the Kestin Hare at AB Fits yesterday. The fabric is pretty cool IRL.

Maxwellll

Reaction score
KVA "leaving" Dior.
The fact that Kim Jones is immediately replacing him makes it seem more like they let him go so that they could get Jones though.
I'm curious if this means the KVA line will come back though.

https://www.vogue.com/article/dior-homme-kris-van-assche-out-kim-jones-in

I like both designers so this could potentially be two good moves depending on what KVA does.

Also, does anyone else see Kim Jones' name and hear it in the style of mid-2000s Houston rapper Mike Jones? Just me?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I like both designers so this could potentially be two good moves depending on what KVA does.

Also, does anyone else see Kim Jones' name and hear it in the style of mid-2000s Houston rapper Mike Jones? Just me?

Who? Mike Jones...Who? You took me back to 04 with that video...ahh the memories. Unwanted tidbit- slim thug is actually getting some head in that Escalade. Source: bet uncut circa 2004

jtj48

Reaction score
I saw the Kestin Hare at AB Fits yesterday. The fabric is pretty cool IRL.

Let me guess: cool enough that if you were running your own moderately hip but kind of forgettable label you might be inspired to make a little short sleeve camp collar number out of it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads