• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

new_to_fashion

Reaction score
I feel like I'll never get a pair f yeezys. Missed out on earth, the lack ones a while back, the cinders. Hping for cinder reflective or linen. Not even sure how yeezy supply works.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Endless sizing discussion:

Yeah, just seeing some contradictory information and was hoping someone could clear it up, especially if anyone is on the larger end of the spectrum like I am. With a lot of companies, 46 = US 13 and 47 = US 14, but it sounds like that might not be the case with Vass and I don't see an official size chart. I might actually be a 49 or 49.5, in which case I guess I'm SOL.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone else have issues with tshirt bottom hems flipping up? Any good solutions?
Have you tried ironing it? Seems like a good place to start.....

Symphony

Reaction score
So I don't go insane, I'm trying to start a fashion blog of some sort. However, I don't have any social media (and for my mental health right now, I won't be anytime soon lol). Any tips on starting one? I already planned on using some SEO to make my organic search look better. I was thinking something very similar to Die, Workwear! where there is some longform, but with a mix of OOTDs and such?
Anyone have any ideas? Sorry to interrupt the conversation lol.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.