• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fallacy in that whole no shoes, no feet paradigm is that even though you can always find someone who is suffering more than you that doesn’t mean you aren’t suffering.

be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Relativism is a powerful tool, but so is the guillotine.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This whole situation is bad. But it's really put into the light companies that I want to continue to support and companies I should drop asap. It's crazy how fast companies I suspected of greenwashing are showing their true colors.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This whole situation is bad. But it's really put into the light companies that I want to continue to support and companies I should drop asap. It's crazy how fast companies I suspected of greenwashing are showing their true colors.
Any examples?

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any recs on house slippers that come in a 14? Looking for something that has at least some sort of an outsole so that I can walk to my mailbox in the next building.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.