• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hmmm I've been bandying about finding my own conchos for a custom leather or maybe another western shirt from Tony Shirtmakers...

I would start with Don at Chipeta for vintage conchos and if you need more help DM me for other leads. There is a ton of amazing vintage Navajo stuff around Santa Fe and I can put you in touch with some of the dealers that work the local flea markets.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This shits crazy, I worked most my professional life in virology vaccine research for severe influenza. I was pretty much told daily that it's not a matter of if this will happen, but when. Worked alongside people who are now advising governments. And still I'm havin a hard time believing that here we are...

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so how long til the vaccine saves us dude

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
just gobble some chloroquine should be fine...

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You look friendly. I wouldn't worry. I started out doing a lot of radio episodes and then videos, and refused to listen to myself on the radio. When I eventually did, I was shocked to hear that I sound like I'm in slow motion. So, I had to make a great effort to speed up and make lots of hand gestures to animate my voice.

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

y'all could watch my dumb ass and the other folks in the shop go through our staff picks. fuckin' hate how i look in videos
Shut the front door you always more handsome than all of us put together

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

y'all could watch my dumb ass and the other folks in the shop go through our staff picks. fuckin' hate how i look in videos
I like these videos, I don't know why but I do!

View attachment 1358993

as a fashion thought I certainly regret not picking up this Kapital coat from a cool vintage store in Sante Fe when I was there recently
Thas cool, like a ring coat but side patch pockets? I woulda kopped.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hahah @troika love you my bro

@zissou what kind of radio? talk show?

@Coldsnap glad you dig!! we have a bunch more stuff filmed that we're slowly working through now that we're all home. and it was a ring coat! It was right when all this started to get for real crazy and money was uncertain... once it clears up I might just call out that way and see if she still has it. It was tucked away in the back but she heard me mention Kapital to my girlfriend and was eager to show me. Ripstop, baby!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.