• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
Well, who mad today? I say that we discuss Valentine's Day. I know y'all have opinions. We will leave a space for @Benesyed's opinions, as he might be busy with PAWGs and that whole doctor thing.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in Vermont for a course but they are taking us Ice fishing as a mid day activity. Feels like -17

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
I'm in Vermont for a course but they are taking us Ice fishing as a mid day activity. Feels like -17
What can I say? While people activities.

You might also get curling at some point.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had no idea was dropping my Sydney recs in the middle of this stuff. Sorry Parker.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I've stepped in Vermont once in my entire life, to piss at a rest stop on my way to New Hampshire. The rest stop was a beautiful wood cabin and there were murals of cows outside and there was a church bake sale going on. I think I pretty much experienced it all (except for the ball numbing cold) in three minutes.

Bromley

Reaction score
Your Vermont experience sounds pretty close to complete, but unless a white person with dreadlocks tried to sell you cleansing crystals in a parking lot, or an old dude with a pony tail roped you into a conversation about how he knows Trey from Phish, your experience was only 90% there.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your Vermont experience sounds pretty close to complete, but unless a white person with dreadlocks tried to sell you cleansing crystals in a parking lot, or an old dude with a pony tail roped you into a conversation about how he knows Trey from Phish, your experience was only 90% there.
goddammit that sounds exactly right. i hope i have to piss there again some day so i can experience it all.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 144 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%