• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
tbh, kinda into fun socks lately.

american trench ochre boot socks

kapital smiley socks

rototo double face terry socks

and white socks (don't know if this counts as fun, but it's not rule-abiding anyway)

i also like these pale yellow socks on bruce boyer, although i still personally mostly wear conservative navy socks with tailored clothing

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tbh, kinda into fun socks lately.

american trench ochre boot socks

View attachment 1277655

kapital smiley socks

View attachment 1277656

rototo double face terry socks

View attachment 1277659

and white socks (don't know if this counts as fun, but it's not rule-abiding anyway)

View attachment 1277660

i also like these pale yellow socks on bruce boyer, although i still personally mostly wear conservative navy socks with tailored clothing

View attachment 1277661

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.