• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

jtj48

Reaction score
Hmm, can you neighborhood/vibe-swap on that soho meme? Because this is closer to an "everyone in murray hill dresses like this now" type of thing, I think.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ive already corrected my grammar im not going to correct my memes

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great article, something I’ve noticed too in San Francisco. Not so much in the Marina, where all the womenfolk are in Lululemon, a double rider, or dressed out of a 1990s RL ad (which I have a soft spot for).

All Chelsea boots irritate me because my pants always get stuck on the pull straps. Another reason why I throw my money in the zip boot camp.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Great article, something I’ve noticed too in San Francisco. Not so much in the Marina, where all the womenfolk are in Lululemon, a double rider, or dressed out of a 1990s RL ad (which I have a soft spot for).

All Chelsea boots irritate me because my pants always get stuck on the pull straps. Another reason why I throw my money in the zip boot camp.
FTFY

1572983601795.png

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Happens to me all the time. I wear Chelseas with suits and have conditioned myself to check the pant legs upon standing up now.

#dadcore

Reaction score
I’m going to be in Baltimore until Saturday for work. First real trip spending any time there—any stores or restaurants I should check out??

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So we're saying that I should buy a pair of Blundstones for my Vancouver conference trip and when I happen to be in the Marina.

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember liking Lebanese taverna in the harbor, abbey burger bistro in fed hill, and Brewer’s art in mount Vernon (probably need to take an uber though)

@beepbop any others you remember?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%