1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Rancourt Natural CXL Penny Loafers - 6.5D (true 7D?)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Spaghettimatt, May 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Senior member

I am only parting with these because I mis-sized them and have ordered a new pair (they are just too big for me). I received these around May 7th and wore them outside fewer than 5 times. A few scuffs (nature of CXL leather) and the leather sole has been roughed up. Note that I wore these with thin insoles, so my feet never actually touched the footbed.

They are made from Horween Natural Chromexcel Leather, have a half strap, natural edges, and leather soles. Sized a 6.5D but they will likely fit a 7D (I think they run large and stretch quite a bit).

As shown, comes with original box, shoe bags, and shoe horn.

These retail for $260+12 shipping. I'm looking for $150, shipped. Less if you're in NYC.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  2. Spaghettimatt

Dropped to $150 shipped.

3. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

What size do you wear in the Alden barrie last?

4. Spaghettimatt

I've never tried a Barrie last, but I wear Indys (Truebalance) in a 6E with thick boot socks.

My problem with the loafers is that I have extremely flat feet and narrow/skinny heels that are tough to fit in shoes without laces. By way of reference: I wear a 7D in topsiders and most sneakers, and Kyle suggested a 6.5D. Your mileage may vary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.