• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry thought, I was replying to you. It’s green.

Thanks. Those are nice but the colour doesn't work for me.

Curious to know what are your shoe sizes?
I'm a 10 on the bronnack device.
10.5 in all sneakers such as Adidas, nike reebok

9d in dress shoes and 9.5 in Chuck 70s

Last edited:

zachthespook

Reaction score
Thanks. Those are nice but the colour doesn't work for me.

Curious to know what are your shoe sizes?
I'm a 10 on the bronnack device.
10.5 in all sneakers such as Adidas, nike reebok

9d in dress shoes and 9.5 in Chuck 70s
I’m a 10 brannock as well, but I wear in a 10 in all athletic shoes and most tts boots

ccpl14

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of beefroll pennys in suede that they could share? I’m assuming these would be custom. Was that makeup ever offered as stock?

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of beefroll pennys in suede that they could share? I’m assuming these would be custom. Was that makeup ever offered as stock?
Stock offering. Poor photos in poor lighting.
20210424_080747.jpg

20201210_174119.jpg

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Caramel from yesterday:

e2FD3xr.jpg

4vsXZNZ.jpg

ZWm7xGK.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, as always!
Yeah, those beauties (which have aged magnificently) gently persuaded me to get shell rangers.

PANJ

Reaction score
Hello. I am interested in purchasing a pair of Rancourt ranger-mocs in CXL and was looking for any feedback on sizing. I have seen some reviews which recommend sizing down 1/2 size. I am a size 13 so that is not an option for me. So I guess my question is, for those of you that have a pair of ranger-mocs (or shoes from the same last), is whether you find them true to size, or if they actually do run large? Should I consider sizing down a whole size? Maybe I just won't get a good fit on the ranger-moc?
FWIW I own a few pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes, all size 13. Best fit is on the 65 last.
Thank you.

barutanseijin

Reaction score
I think they probably are TTS
Hello. I am interested in purchasing a pair of Rancourt ranger-mocs in CXL and was looking for any feedback on sizing. I have seen some reviews which recommend sizing down 1/2 size. I am a size 13 so that is not an option for me. So I guess my question is, for those of you that have a pair of ranger-mocs (or shoes from the same last), is whether you find them true to size, or if they actually do run large? Should I consider sizing down a whole size? Maybe I just won't get a good fit on the ranger-moc?
FWIW I own a few pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes, all size 13. Best fit is on the 65 last.
Thank you.

I’m a 14C and went down to a 13. I think the Ranger mocs are more or less TTS.

I would say go down a width rather than a size. They’ll probably be uncomfortable at first, but they will stretch out.

Canadianguy

Reaction score
Thank you.

TTS for me as well. Good luck!

Erikdayo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you.
Agreeing with the others. TTS. 1 full size down sounds like a potential nightmare. For reference I take the 65 last 1/2 size down and ranger mocs 1/2 size down. For me there would be a normal amount of room for my toes TTS and my longest two toes would probably be right up against the front 1 full size down. They are almost there 1/2 size down.

jnik

Reaction score
Hi All,

I picked these up last year of ebay, but the fit isn't there for me. These were from a collaboration with Brooks Brothers. I wanted to put it out there to see if anyone had an interest. They look to be very lightly used, and the previous owner installed a set of Vibram toppys. Size 10.5D. I would let them go for $60 shipped to the US if anyone wants them. Trees not included. DM me if interested or if you have any questions.

20210310_083805.jpg
20210310_083811.jpg
20210310_083841.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics