• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brighton

087F9E82-4D5C-4211-971A-7337B2282C9B.jpeg

Beaulieu724

Reaction score
Inspired by others with shell boat shoes. Very happy with how comfortable unlined shell is. Bonus: first pair with the Horween stamp!

Attachments

• FA766B9C-FF3E-4E2D-A3DD-532A000EB0DD.jpeg
    FA766B9C-FF3E-4E2D-A3DD-532A000EB0DD.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 1EB3FDBA-F2EC-4E04-BF5F-6187F5D13089.jpeg
    1EB3FDBA-F2EC-4E04-BF5F-6187F5D13089.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 31EDAC1C-8B97-4107-8445-DD1CB9CA584C.jpeg
    31EDAC1C-8B97-4107-8445-DD1CB9CA584C.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 53

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m curious how many here might still be waiting on a crowd funding order. Awaiting a natty Ranger moc, which I’m assured was among the last batch in line.:blush:

Luscombe

Reaction score
I’m curious how many here might still be waiting on a crowd funding order. Awaiting a natty Ranger moc, which I’m assured was among the last batch in line.:blush:
I am waiting on a pair of Acadia's that FedEx says will arrive today.
Also waiting on a pair of Reed Boats that Rancourt said were returned to them by FedEx, invalid address. This is of course not true, the address is correct but they were returned none the less. Not sure when that pair will show up.

Southwick

Reaction score
I am waiting on a pair of Acadia's that FedEx says will arrive today.
Also waiting on a pair of Reed Boats that Rancourt said were returned to them by FedEx, invalid address. This is of course not true, the address is correct but they were returned none the less. Not sure when that pair will show up.
I’m waiting for a pair of beef rolls in natural cxl. My credit card was charged when I placed the order, but still no word from Rancourton when or if they will be finished and shipped.

fiestaplatypus

Reaction score

Still waiting for a pair of crowdfunded natty Rangers, which had been ordered on July 4th. Not a huge deal, it's just frustrating seeing all these great photos and not being able to share in the excitement yet.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm waiting on the Carolina Brown version of the Ranger Moc. I've got plenty of other shoe and boot options and I'm usually in house slippers these days anyway so I'm in no hurry. And yeah, I think the email I received with a time frame for delivery for all the different models that were crowd funded showed the Ranger Moc as being the very last ones that will be made up.

I take the long turn around as a hopeful good sign that Rancourt received more orders for everything than they anticipated and that that is good news for them.

Southwick

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Michigan Planner, post: 10442905, member: 74

I take the long turn around as a hopeful good sign that Rancourt received more orders for everything than they anticipated and that that is good news for them.
[/QUOTE]

So do I.

mscb

Reaction score
Re the Acadia's
Did you order TTS or 1/2 size down?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads