• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

Erikdayo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flint Kudu Eastport today.

2FB6197D-FE15-47FF-8591-C835F97F822C.jpeg

nostalgiaultra

Reaction score
Recently got Quoddy Camp Mocs. I had to size up to 9 E from my usual 8.5 D/E as I found them very snug and narrow.

What would you suggest for Rancourt Pinch Penny loafers? I heard the 114 last runs narrow and small in the toe box so I'm thinking 8.5 E or 9 E...

Sdig14

Reaction score
Good that they're gonna do some boots on the crowd funding now, will probably pick up another pair until we can see if they'll do some shell boat shoes still.

Luscombe

Reaction score
Good that they're gonna do some boots on the crowd funding now, will probably pick up another pair until we can see if they'll do some shell boat shoes still.
Umm, where was that announced? I have my eye on a pair.

CMT1

Reaction score
These are incredibly handsome!

Thanks! They are usually out and about a whole lot more by this point in the season, but I consider it extra time added before the inevitable resole.

aapmm

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of heavily used Porter boots in espresso shell? I've looked through years of the archive of images here and seem to only find brand new ones.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was looking for some new winter boots recently and, on ebay, I found a pair of what was claimed to be virtually new (worn once) black Freeman boots with the shearling lining. $120 - which is almost 1/4 of the original price, so even with postage and customs, it was well worth it - if they were legit. They arrived today and I'm please to say that they are beautiful, and if they have been worn once, it seems to have been entirely inside. Sometimes ebay does work out...

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was looking for some new winter boots recently and, on ebay, I found a pair of what was claimed to be virtually new (worn once) black Freeman boots with the shearling lining. $120 - which is almost 1/4 of the original price, so even with postage and customs, it was well worth it - if they were legit. They arrived today and I'm please to say that they are beautiful, and if they have been worn once, it seems to have been entirely inside. Sometimes ebay does work out...
I have a pair of Rancourt shearling lined for winter, excellent boots!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads