• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

Pedlar

Reaction score
Bought the same shoe during the crowd fund even though I already had a pair. Worked out great because the second pair is a little darker than my first pair. It's great shoe with immense versatility. Both my pairs we very tight out of the box. They will stretch with a little bit of work though. My first pair has become a great fit sockless or with dress socks.
That’s good to hear. Hopefully a lot of wear is ahead for these.

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Knew those color 8 bits wouldn't be the last...
"Hey Rich, why both pairs in Carolina brown?" So I can justify when I buy the same two pairs again in natural of course...

20220524_135657.jpg
20220524_135707.jpg

madawgg

Reaction score
Anyone selling shell boat shoes or ranger mocs in 9D?

Last edited:

Turns31

Reaction score
Rancourt Baxter Ranger Moc
• ⁠Size 10E
• ⁠Upper: Natural CXL
• ⁠Sole: Lactae Havae latex
• ⁠Price: $190 shipped CONUS
• ⁠Location: US
• ⁠Notes: Worn for about 4 hours. Need to size down to D width. Trees not included but box, bags and extra laces are.

Luscombe

Reaction score
Rancourt x JCrew bison Baxter. I was just about to ask Rancourt to make me a Baxter in chocolate bison with an LH Rally sole but I'm getting these instead for a couple hundred less

View attachment 1802326
The RLH sole is worth the extra $ especially if you are walking on hard surfaces. Rancourts camp sole is great but hard as a rock. I had them make me a pair of Acadia's with the Rally sole. They are my most comfortable pair of Rancourts.

I have a pair of Clymer 2 boots in chocolate bison and they are very comfy.

John_Dunn

Reaction score
The RLH sole is worth the extra $ especially if you are walking on hard surfaces. Rancourts camp sole is great but hard as a rock. I had them make me a pair of Acadia's with the Rally sole. They are my most comfortable pair of Rancourts.

I have a pair of Clymer 2 boots in chocolate bison and they are very comfy.
If I find them to be that uncomfortable I'll have them put a new sole on them. It'll still be cheaper. I've got other shoes with camp soles and they don't bother me. I love the bisonbtpp have them on Sherman camp mocs

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bespokeboxes