• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

Luscombe

Reaction score
Some thing new this way came. This is my first venture into Rancourt Shell. They are exquisite.
Caramel Shell bottoms, Espresso Shell blucher and collar. Tan lining with full padded sick liner. Mini 232 soles in honey.

Watching the grand sos play T-ball while posting.

They fit perfect. This opens up another rabbit hole. 🐇
20210725_170345.jpg
20210725_170331.jpg
20210725_170037.jpg
20210725_170331.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Luscombe

Reaction score
Wow. Congratulations on your first made to order! Those look superb. Enjoy them in good health!

-Mike
Mike,
This make up came from looking at your Rancourt shells. Thanks for the inspiration. I was concerned about the fit but they are fine. Thinking about some Beefrolls in Shell since they will not stretch. I need to get some time in these first.

mscb

Reaction score
Do you like the mini lug 232 soles better than the RLH soles?

Bavo

Reaction score
Some thing new this way came. This is my first venture into Rancourt Shell. They are exquisite.
Caramel Shell bottoms, Espresso Shell blucher and collar. Tan lining with full padded sick liner. Mini 232 soles in honey.

Watching the grand sos play T-ball while posting.

They fit perfect. This opens up another rabbit hole. 🐇
View attachment 1644228View attachment 1644231View attachment 1644232View attachment 1644231
These look amazing!

I have been inspired by the posts here to get some shell moccasins, but I can only find shell in the oxford/derby and boot sections on the website. Do you have to call and plan shell mocs over the phone? I have read about the customization tool (would love to pair with an RLH sole) in the past but appears to be gone at this time.

ajd578

Reaction score
These look amazing!

I have been inspired by the posts here to get some shell moccasins, but I can only find shell in the oxford/derby and boot sections on the website. Do you have to call and plan shell mocs over the phone? I have read about the customization tool (would love to pair with an RLH sole) in the past but appears to be gone at this time.
Just email.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.