• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

Canadianguy

Reaction score
This has probably been asked before but if my ranger mocs are a perfect fit, should I size down .5 for Rancourt’s pinch pennies?

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CFDBB0E0-B437-454D-8F3C-D01901C642CB.jpeg
F848E868-648B-419C-912A-8996A9C1CE73.jpeg

So the question/concern is about the area just beneath the eyelets on the right shoe of this kudu derby. Specifically, the rougher, longer white “whiskers” that appear no where else on this shoe and no where at all on the other shoe.

My metal suede brush has helped a bit but this remains. Thoughts?

Just opened them up this morning so have not discussed with Rancourt. If the entirety of both shoes were that way, it would be one thing (and likely fine) but that’s not the case.

ajd578

Reaction score
View attachment 1614450View attachment 1614452

So the question/concern is about the area just beneath the eyelets on the right shoe of this kudu derby. Specifically, the rougher, longer white “whiskers” that appear no where else on this shoe and no where at all on the other shoe.

My metal suede brush has helped a bit but this remains. Thoughts?

Just opened them up this morning so have not discussed with Rancourt. If the entirety of both shoes were that way, it would be one thing (and likely fine) but that’s not the case.
Go over the area very quickly with a lighter. Those hairs will disappear. I've done it on the camp mocs I posted yesterday.

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go over the area very quickly with a lighter. Those hairs will disappear. I've done it on the camp mocs I posted yesterday.
Thanks. I’ve read here of folks doing that.

You know other than they, they are darn nice.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.