• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw that the Rancourt x Steven Alan Beefroll Penny Loafers were mentioned. They only list the wheat colored version on their website, but they also have a navy blue cxl version as well that I recently picked up.

Here are some shots:

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did u pick up with sale price in store?

ElDave

Reaction score

I saw that the Rancourt x Steven Alan Beefroll Penny Loafers were mentioned. They only list the wheat colored version on their website, but they also have a navy blue cxl version as well that I recently picked up.
Here are some shots:

Thank you for posting this. I just purchased the wheat colored ones online.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Here are some shots:

These do look great. I like that christy sole. It work well with the beefroll, which is a substantial loafer to my eye - particular when you ad the heft of CXL. How does the christy perform? Seems like it should be practical, since it's Vibram.

Enjoy these.

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These do look great. I like that christy sole. It work well with the beefroll, which is a substantial loafer to my eye - particular when you ad the heft of CXL. How does the christy perform? Seems like it should be practical, since it's Vibram.
Enjoy these.

Thanks. I really like the christy sole. I was concerned the shoe might not flex well right out of the box, but the christy sole is super comfortable and because it is thinner in the front than other christy soles shoes I have it flexes quite well. I like the wheat version, but have a number of lighter color shoes and this navy version was a nice addition. I am glad I stumbled across it.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just a heads up that steven alan has an additional 30% off all sale items with the code SUMMER30
which puts those pennies at 140 bucks.
not a huge fan of the christy but thats a pretty good deal

The code is not working for me. :brick:

ElDave

Reaction score

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads