1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rancourt Beefroll Penny Loafer, Brown Horween Chromexcel Leather, 9D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by airwalker309, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airwalker309

airwalker309 Member

Good condition, brown chromexcel size 9D. Purchased these preowned but unfortunately half size too big for me. Since I received them I had a cobbler put on brand new heels as well as heel/toe tap on soles (cost $40). Only wore them 3 times since. Treated with venetian shoe cream. In better shape now then when I received them and just trying to get back what I put into these. $150 shipped CONUS. Message me with any questions

From Rancourt:

The Beefroll Penny Loafer is our iconic shoe. Cut from unlined Horween Chromexcel it doesn't get any more Uniquely American than this. With natural leather soles, these genuine handsewn moccasins are your best bet for any occasion. Genuine handsewn Moccasin construction. Made in Maine, USA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.