1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rambo's Bigfoot Boot Bonanaza - Frye Engineer and Frye Brando Engineer Size 11.5 + 12

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Rambo, Mar 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Up on the block - 2 pairs of brand new Frye Engineer boots. Both have only been worn and tried on around the house. Prices do not include paypal or shipping. PM me with any questions or concerns.

Up first: A pair of Frye Engineer 8" boots. Gaucho color. Size 12 M. Retail for $210 at Frye and Zappos. $90

Zappos - http://www.zappos.com/product/101168/color/381
    Frye's website - http://www.thefryecompany.com/products/87850/engineer-8r

The historically tireless Engineer, a utilitarian icon from factory and foundry floors, here at a shorter height. Thick cut leathers joined by two straps, one over the split, secured in place by our own polished hardware. Made in the USA.

Features and dimensions:
    Crazy Horse leather
    7" shaft height
    14" shaft circumference (based on size 9)
    2" heel
    Neoprene oil resistant sole
    Wellington vamp
    Nickel hardware

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up - A pair of Frye Brando Engineer boots. Color Grey. Size 11.5 M. Only real difference between this and the regular Engineer is that the Brando model has two straps at the top. Renamed to the Rand at Frye. Retails for $280. The Brando is still available at Amazon for $250 $90

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/FRYE-Mens-Brando-Engineer-Boot/dp/B000JFJV92
    Frye Rand - http://www.thefryecompany.com/products/87240/rand-engineer

he Brando boot from Frye has rugged character and rough attitude, but it's a softie at heart. This handsome lace-up has a lightly distressed leather upper, an oil-resistant neoprene sole, a full-length leather sockliner for maximum breathability, and a cushioned insole for additional comfort.
    Our Brando Engineer Boot offers a smart take on classic engineer styling. With adjustable dual buckles at the top of the subtly angled shaft and a buckle detail across the vamp, the handsome design includes a round toe, leather cushioned shock-absorbing memory insoles, stacked leather heel with rubber tap, and durable Goodyear welt construction. 9.5 shaft; 1.5 heel; Wellington vamp; nickel buckles; unlined.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Dropped the price to $135

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Prices dropped

4. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Dropped them to $100. Where the fuck are you going to get brand new Frye boots for $100? Here, that's where.

5. Nczo6

Nczo6 New Member

6. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Bump - dropped the prices 10%.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  7. Patek

Patek Senior member

8. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I'm back in the good ole USA now, so you can actually buy the fuckin things if you want them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.