• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rambo's Big Booty Jean Blowout - Ande Whall Cougar (Cone Mills Selvedge) 35x34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Welcome to Rambo's Big Booty Jean Blowout - wonderful deals to be had under this here tent. All jean prices exclude shipping and paypal. PM me with any questions or concerns.

Last up: A pair of Ande Whall Cougar. These are BNWT and never worn. Apparently, Ande doesn't even make these any more. The cut is like a Levi's 514. Sanforized, Cone Mills, Selvedge denim. Really fucking nice, they were sitting in a box of mine and I completely forgot I even had them. Way too snug for me now. Tagged size is 35x34. Measurement is 35x34 Paid $199 form them. $130

Attachments

Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PM sent on the new J. Crew pair

Rambo

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i think those AW are cougars not grifters.

And, I'm a dumbass. Despite the FUCKING TAG SAYING COUGAR, I put Grifter. I have no idea where I got that idea from. Thanks for looking out Teger.

Both pairs of the JCrew 501's have been sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.