1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ralph's Preview Sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by earthdragon, Oct 26, 2009.

1. abcx

abcx Well-Known Member

BTW, it is 30% + 15% off RLBL. Not 40 + 15.

2. ramuman

ramuman Senior member

The Darlton/Marlow falls in to the Polo line and is confirmed to be 40+15, not RLBL or RLPL.

3. abcx

abcx Well-Known Member

The Darlton/Marlow falls in to the Polo line and is confirmed to be 40+15, not RLBL or RLPL.

Yeah, I know. I was just warning people interested in RLBL/PL.

4. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

uhh.... 100% sure that its 40+15 off rlbl, cuz thats what i got when i ordered..

5. abcx

abcx Well-Known Member

Well, the SA in the store told me it was 30 + 15 off RLBL. He could have been wrong. He also thought RL made their own suits in Italy when I asked him whether it was a Caruso. RL has stopped including the tag in the jacket now. [​IMG]

6. ramuman

ramuman Senior member

uhh.... 100% sure that its 40+15 off rlbl, cuz thats what i got when i ordered..
    You got lucky then. It's 30+15 in the Atlanta store and was for the Spring sale as well.

7. aleksandr

aleksandr Senior member

Ok, noob question but - what exactly does the 40% + 15% apply to? Regular priced apparel or will the promo code work on sale items as well? Planning to go crazy on their on-sale-at-$49.99 polos if so, will pick up enough to last me a couple of years.

8. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I bought a pair of these Andando Oxfords in brown calf: [​IMG] for $252 + tax. [​IMG] Anyone know how how good the quality is / what other brands do they compare to?

9. Knowledge is King

Knowledge is King Senior member

Unfortunately it looks like they've removed lots of items from the website just for the Nov 5th - Nov 9th sale.

10. Jack2000

Jack2000 Senior member

If they don't have your size or the item you want try calling the store. I got Darlton's in my size shipped to me from the Madison Ave store. They charged me for shipping, but I got the full discount.

11. Pezzaturra

Pezzaturra Senior member

Are G&G for POLO shoes only available in stores? I saw some rather nice shoes in indipendent online shoe store, but I have never seen them on POLO.com

What to get? What to get? It seems like almost everything is either shit, overpriced shit or I already have it....Hmmmm[​IMG]

12. nohomo

nohomo Senior member

Anyone know if RRL jeans in stores are 40% off?

13. pmowen

pmowen Member

Anyone know if RRL jeans in stores are 40% off?

They aren't. [​IMG]

14. dsteele

dsteele Well-Known Member

This is probably old news, but when did they take Purple Label goods off the web site?

15. sartre864

sartre864 Senior member

Just in case anyone was looking to purchase clothing that isn't ultra likely to sell out in the moment a sale occurs, it has been a Ralph Lauren "trend" to actually have lower prices directly after or within one/two days of the "40%+15%" sale.

16. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Just in case anyone was looking to purchase clothing that isn't ultra likely to sell out in the moment a sale occurs, it has been a Ralph Lauren "trend" to actually have lower prices directly after or within one/two days of the "40%+15%" sale.

Ok, but what are the chances of someone finding their size after the sale? Slim to none, especially if you tend to wear sizes which have smaller production runs.

17. avatar

Is this sale basically on everything or select items?

can't get the code to work on full price non-sale items?

18. MacM05

MacM05 Member

With this sale I was able to purchase my very first ralph lauren black label suit. Needless to say, I am very excited and cannot wait!

19. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

With this sale I was able to purchase my very first ralph lauren black label suit. Needless to say, I am very excited and cannot wait!

Good, post pics.

20. HHS

HHS Well-Known Member

arrrgh thought I had the dalrtons, and then got an email that they are all gone...I hate those emails.