• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph's next Sale

maverick

Reaction score
Guessing no one here wants to offer up their pre-sale code so that I can get the Darlton's on sale through the website?
smile.gif

EBugatti

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by toade
Would love to hear what kind of discounts people are getting on RLBL suits.

Most suits are 30% + 15% off.

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maverick
Guessing no one here wants to offer up their pre-sale code so that I can get the Darlton's on sale through the website?
smile.gif

I"m sure they will honor it if you mention it in a store or just call them. Came out to like $476 before taxes.

Made in California

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bananananana
I"m sure they will honor it if you mention it in a store or just call them. Came out to like $476 before taxes.
I called, was told I do not need the coupon. Person on the phone @ Rodeo store told me about 70% of the RRL selection is NOT on sale, a bunch of new RLPL stuff is not on sale, but the only thing I personally care about, Black Label, is almost all discounted.

Butter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got back from RL @ Rodeo Picked up this RLBL charcoal mini-houndstooth suit for 30+15% off. I did not have a kicker code and they were more than willing to accommodate. I mentioned I was on the mailing list but didn't get it.

Jesse

Reaction score
If anyone has a code they're willing to sell, please PM me.

Made in California

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Butter
Just got back from RL @ Rodeo Picked up this RLBL charcoal mini-houndstooth suit for 30+15% off. I did not have a kicker code and they were more than willing to accommodate. I mentioned I was on the mailing list but didn't get it.
Who did you buy it from? Howwy??

Made in California

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jesse
If anyone has a code they're willing to sell, please PM me.
Zomg relax, you don't need the code. Just ask [the SA in the store] and you shall receive. Edit: I will sell you mine for $50.

Made in California

Reaction score
Beau. Wonderful guy, no pressure and super helpful.

In addition to having by far the nicest store on Rodeo (not counting Barney's), it seems they also do a great job of selecting their SA's.

maverick

Reaction score

Awesome. So you were able to get it discounted at store? Different from dr. nos post above...

dr.no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You got lucky. Shell cord has typically been excluded in years past. Your SA may have been in the dark about that.

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dr.no
You got lucky. Shell cord has typically been excluded in years past. Your SA may have been in the dark about that.

Oh no, I didn't go to a store but I just added it to my cart to check the price online just for kicks. I have them already so no need for them. I'm sure if it's available online they would honor it in store. Not sure why the SA you saw was being a dick about it.

toade

Reaction score
Just got back from RL @ Rodeo

Picked up this RLBL charcoal mini-houndstooth suit for 30+15% off. I did not have a kicker code and they were more than willing to accommodate. I mentioned I was on the mailing list but didn't get it.

Awesome suit. They have other near solids like that? I'm looking for something similar in a 40R. What did that end up coming out to after discount?

Butter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by toade
Awesome suit. They have other near solids like that? I'm looking for something similar in a 40R. What did that end up coming out to after discount?

I called in to check for sizes and I would highly suggest you do the same to save time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics