1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ralph Lauren x Corneliani Light gray flannel trousers - flat front, 11" rise, slim fit!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by losrockets, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losrockets

losrockets Senior Member

Staple light gray flat front pantsmade by Corneliani for Polo Ralph Lauren. These pants retailed for over $300 and PRL has since switched to an inferior manufacturer. What's most incredible about these pants is that they have a higer rise, 11", and a flat front along with a slim fit (tailored) which is incredibly uncommon in the RTW market these days, and you'll be hard-pressed to find such an incredible fabric for MTM at this price. I can no longer fit in these because I've been working out too much (blame the deadlifts) and I'm sure somebody else could put them to great use. There is actually a fair of fabric running along the side seams if you wish to let the pants out a little.

These are used but in excellent condition. The light gray flannel has faint flecks of olive and light brown that add tremendous depth up-close but resolve to a classic light gray from even a couple feet away.

Measurements:
    Waist: 17 + ~1.5" to let out
    Inseam: 30 + 3
    Leg opening: 7.75
    Rise: 11

Absolutely no returns. Please ask all questions prior to purchasing. I will only ship within the CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016

2. clee1982

clee1982 Distinguished Member

slightly too big for me...

3. nasty

nasty Senior Member

Thigh measurement?

4. losrockets

losrockets Senior Member

Sorry forgot to update - sold!

Thread Status: