• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ralph lauren shoe bag

intfxdx

Reaction score
I recently purchased RL Telfoard boat shoe on amazon.com and bleecker loafer from RL store. As i am outside of US, i use shipito to forward me packages. I had already purchased 2 other shoes and in the same price tag (395$ original price, but in sale 139 $) they were with dust bag but this time, one was not with dust bag, you know if RL provides a dust bag for all shoes in that price tag ?
By the way Telfoard shoe has a really nice blue for coming summer.

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intfxdx
I recently purchased RL Telfoard boat shoe on amazon.com and bleecker loafer from RL store. As i am outside of US, i use shipito to forward me packages. I had already purchased 2 other shoes and in the same price tag (395$ original price, but in sale 139 $) they were with dust bag but this time, one was not with dust bag, you know if RL provides a dust bag for all shoes in that price tag ?
By the way Telfoard shoe has a really nice blue for coming summer.

Ive called RL and they sent trees and bags after I asked.

intfxdx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike
Ive called RL and they sent trees and bags after I asked.
Well i am outside of the US but it seems to me that it's Amazon not RL who didn't include the dustbag (actually it was shipito who forwarded items and they consolidated so i didn't get boxes because i didn't ask them, and i know these guys are working remarkably well so i am sure if there were bags, they would ship to me) But even i bought on amazon.com you think i can ask RL to send me bags ? And i am surprised with trees.. But it must be the high end shoe, correct ? mine is mezzanine end shoe.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would not send to you if I were RL and you didn't purchase from them...

intfxdx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
I would not send to you if I were RL and you didn't purchase from them...

I guess so, but i've just send an e-mail to Amazon.com. If not it's not too important, i would buy another dust bag, but as i like RL products i would like to have a dust bag from them
smile.gif

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they will send you a bag, to prevent you getting a dust in your shoe.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum

+1

intfxdx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum

No but they offered me to refund 25%of the value, as you can guess, i accepted ! but i am really surprised i have to say. Actually everytime i have a problem with an order, they kindly find solution. This spirit is really different here in Switzerland. if it were here, they would told me to return item and have refund but only problem was dust bag and i liked the shoe, i appreciated amazon's business.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intfxdx
No but they offered me to refund 25%of the value, as you can guess, i accepted ! but i am really surprised i have to say. Actually everytime i have a problem with an order, they kindly find solution. This spirit is really different here in Switzerland. if it were here, they would told me to return item and have refund but only problem was dust bag and i liked the shoe, i appreciated amazon's business.

Just keep them in the box!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads