• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread

albeindc

Reaction score
Still waiting for my order from Thursday to ship, need this thing to arrive by Monday evening. I'm thinking because I choose gift packaging, it takes longer. Love the boxes though, great for home decor/theme haha

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saturdays, did you happen to receive an additional discount code for RL today. I would have thought it would start today, but didn't receive anything.

Nope did not receive anything yet, the sale ends today, so maybe after today something... hopefully...

Jetter

Reaction score
If anybody has the new student discount code, it would be greatly appreciated. Need to pick up a few pieces. thanks!

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was just about to post that. 50% off retail but nothing to my liking. Though I did just figure out my parents bought me the Highbank Down Jacket for Christmas.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Was just about to post that. 50% off retail but nothing to my liking. Though I did just figure out my parents bought me the Highbank Down Jacket for Christmas.

Very cool parents!

yeah I just took a look, and nothing too crazy, I still suspect the Rugby site will have their stuff on a deeper discount before the end of the year. Rugby is closing in 50 days, its about time they start dwindling it down and give me that 50-70% off, I'll buy the whole inventory then.

momanny

Reaction score
Rugby on Ruelala today. Let me know if anyone wants to use my referral link.

Can I take a look too?
smile.gif

albeindc

Reaction score
I will resist and NOT ask for the link - been spending too much this past month haha. My sweater should be here tomorrow, whoo! Going to wait for that final ultimate sale before scooping up any more Rugby items.

momanny

Reaction score
Thanks again for the link Winston. Some decent pieces on Rue...but I was able to get some of them for better prices during the Black Friday sale. Trying to hold off until I see what Rugby has to offer in clearing out their current stock.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Darn nothing for RL either....stop teasing us Ralph and send that 40 off sale items code already.

Don't you mean 50 off!?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads