1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by NAMOR, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

Rugby on Ruelala today. Let me know if anyone wants to use my referral link.

2. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

pm'd

3. matty long legs

matty long legs Senior member

Was just about to post that. 50% off retail but nothing to my liking. Though I did just figure out my parents bought me the Highbank Down Jacket for Christmas.

4. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

Very cool parents!

yeah I just took a look, and nothing too crazy, I still suspect the Rugby site will have their stuff on a deeper discount before the end of the year. Rugby is closing in 50 days, its about time they start dwindling it down and give me that 50-70% off, I'll buy the whole inventory then.

5. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

Back at ya!

6. momanny

momanny Well-Known Member

Can I take a look too? [​IMG]

7. albeindc

albeindc Senior member

I will resist and NOT ask for the link - been spending too much this past month haha. My sweater should be here tomorrow, whoo! Going to wait for that final ultimate sale before scooping up any more Rugby items.

8. momanny

Thanks again for the link Winston. Some decent pieces on Rue...but I was able to get some of them for better prices during the Black Friday sale. Trying to hold off until I see what Rugby has to offer in clearing out their current stock.

9. ffatt

ffatt Senior member

Darn nothing for RL either....stop teasing us Ralph and send that 40 off sale items code already.

10. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

Don't you mean 50 off!?

11. ffatt

ffatt Senior member

^I would be happy with 30 off sale items...wait unless there has been a code mailed out. The prices on rugby are same as before (30% off retail) and same with RL, no?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  12. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

Apparently in store there is 36% off today if you present the email that mentions 'sum it up - 12/12/12, today only happens once' or w/e im paraphasing...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  13. albeindc

albeindc Senior member

hah, well i guess that sale is gone now. wouldn't have made it out to Georgetown anyway ...

14. momanny

Keeping the faith that something better is planned for their online consumers..lol

15. albeindc

albeindc Senior member

Thought I'd finally post up some of the stuff I've gotten since joining the thread to help others get a better idea of how things look and fit. Everything I have is size Small, and I'm 5'4 with an athletic build (meaning chest and shoulders are broader, thus XS usually pulls too much in the chest for me). Lighting isn't great, have touched up some of the pics. Hope this helps people with their selections before the line closes down!

Black Monogram Boatneck Sweater

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With a shirt underneath

[​IMG]

Without a shirt underneath

[​IMG]

Skull And Bones Card Case

[​IMG]

Standard Yellow "R" University Oxford

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Meant for tucking in

[​IMG]

With sleeves rolled up a little

[​IMG]

Green and Purple Cable-Knit Wool Sweater Hoodie - The green is dark but discernible in person, just doesn't come out in pictures too well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shawl Fleece Cardigan in Cream

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Collar Up

[​IMG]

Collar Down

[​IMG]

How I'd typically wear it out with a scarf and collar up

[​IMG]

Thought I'd throw in this wallet (a gift) that I've been using for 4+ years now, been through a lot, but holding up. Fraying of course with the fabric portion. Still estimate I can get a couple more years out of it with a bit more care.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  16. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

Great stuff albeindc! I love the wallet at the end, looks really cool with the wear on it

17. momanny

Nice albeindc! If you had posted this last week, I would've been convinced to pull the trigger on that purple cable knit sweater. Awesome stuff you got there man. Didnt pay enough attention to accessories to realize those wallets were that nice.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  18. albeindc

albeindc Senior member

Thanks guys. The cable-knit sweater is pretty cool, don't think there are many other pieces like it out there from any other brands. The small goods are pretty good quality, and the leather used ages well over time. Even with the wear on the wallet that you see, it still feels very solid, and I'd suggest looking into one if you're in the market for a daily-use wallet.

19. Fitnesschrizzz

Fitnesschrizzz Active Member

Who has the new promo code?

50% OFF ?

20. momanny

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012