1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Ralph Lauren RLPL, RLBL and PRL authentic tag numbers

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Abstraktmind, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Abstraktmind

Abstraktmind Senior member

Hey everyone. I was wondering where would you look for the tags on shirts authenticity? I know they are 7 digits (94xxxxx), but I don't see them on any of my shirts, and most are bought straight from Ralphlauren.com. Help?

2. rebel222

rebel222 Senior member

If you bought your shirt from Ralphlauren.com, then it's authentic.

3. Abstraktmind

Abstraktmind Senior member

I know that, but I was just curious as to see where I could find the numbers. I bought a couple RLPL and BL shirts of B&S also.

4. rebel222

rebel222 Senior member

How many different places are there to look on a shirt? If you don't see it, then there aren't any.

5. Taken Aback

Taken Aback Senior member

RN #41381 is a common RL number.

I've also never seen an RL item, authentic or otherwise, that did not possess a tag with an RN. The only times that I have not seen a RN, which is standard even amng low-end brands, are on liquidated surplus clothes that were never branded.