• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ralph Lauren Purple Label's elusive "Hobert Driving Loafer" (made of perforated calfskin with a contrasting rubber outsole)--ever heard of it?

James1380

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on the following Ralph Lauren shoe:

"Hobert-so-DRV
Navy
Perf Calf Nappa"
(Made in Italy)

There is only 1 pair I've ever seen and it, and it's on Ebay. They look like Ralph Lauren's version of SWIMS or Floafers. The seller won't respond, and I have found no trace of this shoe's existence, apart from a Russian version of Ralph Lauren's website (which is not affiliated with Ralph Lauren, I'm told by Ralph Lauren corporate).

Has anyone ever seen these? I'm thinking they may be country-specific; if this is the case, is there a way to order Ralph Lauren items in the USA that are not sold in the USA? Thanks in advance for any help!

(additional product info:
AUD 899
MAPLCFWDB110031B82
L18001371-49248
4549536641708 (BAR CODE)) Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 4.53.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 9.29.37 PM.png

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers

• TV Shows & Movies

Results are only viewable after voting.