• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label- Examplary Fit-Pics

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone upload an exemplary fit-pic of a non-model wearing RLPL suits?
I've searched around but found nothing other than a few SC fits. I'm curious to see how good it looks when done right.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can anyone take a few pics with a Borrelli collar? I'm curious to see how Borrelli and RLPL look together.

Frankie22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
No...just something excellent, as in excellent.
What will that do for you? RLPL might look excellent on one guy but terrible on the next. Serious question, no snark.

Jackie Treehorn

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
OP is really just fishing for pictures of handsome men. Please indulge him promptly, so that we may be done with this charade.

Last edited:

aon

Reaction score
RLPL Charcoal Gray with Purple Windowpane

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What will that do for you? RLPL might look excellent on one guy but terrible on the next. Serious question, no snark.

I'd like to ask you what the hell does any thread do for you on Styleforum? Personally, I like seeing nice outfits. The brand is highly regarded but not many great fit-pics are out there.

OP is really just fishing for pictures of handsome men. Please indulge him promptly, so that we may be done with this charade.

Is this your attempt at revenge for me disagreeing with you on a thread? Did I dent your smalltimer ego? You imbecile :)

Jackie Treehorn

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Is this your attempt at revenge for me disagreeing with you on a thread? Did I dent your smalltimer ego? You imbecile
smile.gif

rolleyes.gif

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

........... The brand is highly regarded but not many great fit-pics are out there.
:)

It's highly regarded because of its construction and material. Proper fit is very individualized

You are not going to get any better fit than the RLPL ads themselves.

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean. You're okay with the models due to your individualized idea of proper fit. However, I expect more from SF members.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads