1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Double Breasted Sweater Jacket in Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by royskeen, Jan 6, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royskeen

royskeen Senior member

Howdy,

Price drop--from $499 to $399 plus shipping and paypal fees! . Priced to move. Get this awesome sweater cheap! :slayer:

This $2k double breasted jacket in Medium (made in Italy) will be perfect for the cold nights in your castle in the Moors. Get your baller on! It's the most sumptuous, warm sweater I have ever put on. It's black.

Another awesome styleforum member has the same sweater for sale (except in large) buy his if looking for a larger size! He has better pictures, too.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/279402/...mere-db-sweater-cardigan-size-l-retail-for-2k

Measurements:

20 1/2 pit to pit
    17 for shoulders
    26 1/2 for length

Terms: CONUS only. $10 for shipping plus 3% paypal fees. I'll ship with confirmation and insurance. No refunds unless grossly wrong with measurements (I'm not a professional) That's around 80% off of retail!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  2. royskeen

royskeen Senior member

Bumped price drop from $499 to $449. Please make me offers! Worst I can say is no

3. royskeen

royskeen Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.