1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Custom Fit navy suit 44 / 42 R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by dreamspace, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamspace

dreamspace Senior member

RLPL Custom Fit suit for sale. Marked as size 54R, but it's been tailored down to a 52. Trousers could even work as 50.

The low price is due to its condition. The jacket is in quite good shape, but the trousers are unfortunately a bit shot. The main problem being heavy wear in crotch area. You could get a tailor to reinforce that area with some matching cloth on the inside. It's not really a spot that's visible when the suit is worn. Other than that it also seems to have had a repair job (quite good one too) on a smaller spot.

I bought this from a clueless Ebay seller for much more than my asking price, so just checking if anyone else would be interested in it. It's a nice looking suit in a nice dark navy, but the trousers are just tailored down too much for me.

Shipping would be $25 from Norway. Check out my other ads too.

Measurements coming up a bit later, but the jacket fits more like a true 42.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.